God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I will speak !!!

Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” (Acts 4:29)

I am in a Easter slump! Well, let me clarify. Not so much a slump about Easter but more an immeadiate attack during and after Easter. I have walked with the LORD now long enough for HIM to share with me that attacks happen and my voice should praise the LORD when they do because Jesus said they would. It dosen't make it easier though.

I wanted Easter to be joy filled - but I was anxious and apprehensive. I wanted my feet to be dancing, but I was always aware that I was not quite there emotionally. I feel like I let Easter go by without properly celebrating it. And that saddens me.

GOD knows my heart and I know HE loves me and that is why this prayer of boldness from John and Peter is so special. It's not saying these things will never happen, in fact we know better than that, but rather 'grant to Your servants that with all boldness' I would be able to speak the name of Jesus.

The greatest thing the enemy could hope to accomplish is to snuff out my fire and silence my tongue from saying the name of Jesus. And he has tried. inserting images in my mind when I go to say the name of Jesus in hopes that I will give up. I WILL NOT!

The name of Jesus will be on my lips forever...and when I walk into Heaven and see His face I will hug HIM and say HIS name with JOY! Jesus!

No comments: