- Women of Faith Conference tonight in Anaheim; really excited to go. I have never been and would have not been able to attend had a woman not given me four (4) free tickets - YES 4 FREE tickets - Bless you Janet! And Thank You God - pictures to follow.
- I start Boot Camp the next morning; yes Boot Camp! I am officially going to start working out, something I HATE to do. But health is a factor, I have put on an extra 30 lbs, and not because I am having a child anytime soon.
- I switched banks this week. It feels like I am starting school, needing all different papers and such.
- I start Women's Bible Study in two weeks; Esther (thx Siesta Mama). It will be the first year I am a group leader.
- I am contemplating highlights
- I have discovered a new found love for GH (General Hospital). Although this came as a shock to me, I think it pleases my mom ever so much. (She is a 30 year watcher).
What are your random thoughts?