God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

To my Siesta's

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN SISTER by Maya Angelou

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
When I say... I am a Christian I'm not shouting I'm clean livin¢. I'm whispering I was lost, now I'm found and been forgiven.
When I say... I am a Christian I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... I am a Christian I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I am weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say... I am a Christian I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... I am a Christian I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I¢m worth it.
When I say... I am a Christian I still feel the sting of pain... I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... I am a Christian I'm not holier than thou. I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!

4 comments:

TRUTH SHARER said...

Oh my! Today seems like a day that God keeps sending forth his gifts to me!

I have the first few lines of this written in my Bible and in my journal entries for the last several months. I love the Scripture that goes along with this and tells that our life is hidden with Christ in God:

Colossians 3:2-4
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Beautiful words to ponder!
Thanks for sharing Molly!

Looking UPward and Choosing JOY,
Stephanie

Beth Herring said...

I just had to reply to your comment on Stephanie's blog today. When read the bottom - sing with me "How great is our God? - my heart just sang!!

Thank you -

In Him,
Beth

Abba's Girl said...

Very inspiring.

The Real Gal said...

Thank you for sharing your precious thoughts. Blessings.