God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A day to dream on


Achy bones and stuff,
headaches and tears keep seeping out,
I can't seem to get through this wall,
I give anything for a pink wrecking ball!

Oh, how did he do this?
That thief, who is now a ghost.
I see him, I hear his voice
and my insides wretch with brokeness.

I'd hug Leah, Hagar as well,
Any woman whoever felt unloved.
But the truth is even the loved
have their pain that is unknown.

So my days are like theme parks,
Up and away, falling down fast.
One day this will be hard to recall.
I dream of that day.
Written By: M.Summer 2009

No comments: