Ok - here is my list:
1. I absolutely hate to go to the gas station. I will put off filling up my car for as long as I can.
2. I get goose bumps at the thought or sound of someone brushing their teeth.
3. I love to be interviewed! Any questionnaire is fun to me, hence I am very pleased right now.
4. I ALWAYS think of what I really wanted to say, about a half hour after the moment is gone.
5. I do not have a middle name.
6. I dislike slang terms like "preggers" and loud rappers that yell at award shows, "make some noise!" Please don't.
7. Secretly I wish I had been born into a ranch family that has a southern homestead. Somewhere deep inside I think I want to be a southern belle!
8. I have a huge fear of snakes (this could make # 7 a problem)
9. I really do want to follow the rules, I don't like making mistakes and I want to figure out the puzzles. I feel odd when I don't do well at something. but I never take it in when someone compliments me for doing something well. (INSECURE MUCH!)
10. I like to twirl in skirts, I always have.
11. I have always loved Bible stories. The Ten Commandments has been one of my favorite movies since I was a child. What child enjoys The Ten Commandments - I did and do still to this day. (Although, I still can't stay up to watch the whole thing)
12. I capitalize odd words that I think are important. For example: Bible Study, Joy, Forgiveness, Church, Worship, and I write GOD in all capitals - I even pray it that way sometimes as in Capital GOD! I think that if I capitalize them, people will see that they are important. I am also in Love with using the "!" I end almost every sentance with it!!! (Oh and I write side notes in parenthesis - a lot!)
13. I have full length conversations/speeches with and to GOD anywhere I can get away with it. This includes when I am putting on my makeup, walking in the Grocery store, in the car!
14. I am the question Queen when it comes to study. I actually get thrilled at the thought of Doctrine and Theology. I could talk for hours about the Bible and History of the Bible. I find it exciting.
15. My brother is 20 years older than me.
16. I have a dream of going to Jerusalem (and a HUGE fear at the same time)
17. I have to see the Rockette's perform every Thanksgiving day!
18. I have a hard time swallowing vitamins (I have to chew a multi vitamin)
19. I have to engage my mind while doing physical little tasks. Meaning, I have to talk to GOD when I am walking, or day-dream while jogging. Write a to do list while watching T.V. or have a conversation while cooking dinner.
20. I have an unhealthy love of Strong cheeses (Parmesean in my favorite)
21. I love the movie "The Passion of the Christ" I don't always watch all the parts, but I watched it for the first time 2 years ago when GOD spoke thru it to me and so it is very special.
22. I love green veggies (Broccoli, Asparagus and Brussel Sprouts are my favorites)
23. I have to pray before I eat anything (including snacks)
NO - I get to pray before I eat!
24. I have a bizarre desire to move to Texas! I don't know why?
25. I am genuinly suprised when I don't win the lottery
26. I am bestfriends with my mom. She is the best! GOD gave me the greatest mom and I love her. HE knew we would be a great fit!
27. (Oops, I overshared, I like Questionaires - did I not Explain this Earlier!?)
If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.