God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stay Home

I did not grow up with a father, although I have an exceptional mother and never really felt the void. But a dad has that sort of strength, leadership that keeps a daughter in line (mama tried). He tells you, "No you are not going out tonight" or "You will not be hanging out with them."
I got that feeling today, it was unmistakable. I was about to purchase a book that I don't feel was wrong for me to read, but in light of recent events in my life (post for another time) my emotions and sensories were a bit raw and I felt my Father saying, "Don't go wandering, I want you to stay home." Stay in the Court, in the Palace, I don't want you going out and wandering. I was a little perplexed by it, but slowly I followed His words, put the book down and walked out of the store.
There will be times I walk out in life with the Kings armor on and still my Father will be with me. He will never leave me nor forsake me, I will forever be my Fathers daughter. But for this season, I was not to leave the presence of the King. I am thrilled about that?

No comments: