God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What was He thinking?

Oh it's been awhile since I have been on. Just thought I would take a minute to get these rusty fingers a chance again.

Palm Sunday is tomorrow, and it fell afresh on me last night, how Jesus might be feeling on this day of the week. Not yet riding into Jerusalem on a colt, He had probably just raised Lazarus from the dead and was attending the dinner in His honor. And when the woman poured expensive perfume on His feet and wiped it with her hair...how must the emotions of what it meant felt to the LORD?

Did He smile at her with a shade of heartache in His eyes? Did fear pulse through His veins? We're you on His mind? Was I? It thrills me and causes me to be still to imagine that warm evening in Bethany, where my LORD reclined, receiving the fragrant offering of sacrifice, that ultimately pointed to His Sacrificing His life for us!

Let us soak in the very presence of GOD this week and take in everything Jesus did for us.

13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

No comments: