God's Girl

My photo
I am a living picture of the scandalous Grace of GOD. My prayer is to live as a vessel that shines the light of the Living GOD. This blog is a place to put my thoughts, a journal of my thirtys if you will. I am 32, single, no kids. And this is my life...for now.

Salvation Prayer

If you want to make Jesus your Lord & Savior,, all you have to do is pray: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, You were resurrected from the grave by our Heavenly Father. Thank you for dying on the cross to save me. I repent of my sins and ask Your forgiveness. Please give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." Amen.

Thursday, October 16, 2008


How beautiful, the sound of women dialoguing about the one who has saved all of us and loves forever. In my bible study at church, we are going through The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by Beth Moore. The thing that blows my mind is the feeling of being part of a group of women that are there because they want to be. We talk, ask questions, laugh hysterically (I mean hysterically) and just enjoy this freedom of BIBLE STUDY!

Thank you Jesus for the love you have for women! And thank you Mary Magdalene for being one who had the bold love to study.

Studying is one of my things! I crave it. Not to say I can’t get busy and let time fly by, but when I connect and get into the word and have questions for the LORD (who always meets me), I could sit all day at the feet of Jesus and just soak in the truth. At those special times, I know my LORD and I know each other.
My sisters in Christ and I know and are known by the father. Collectivly.

"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God... The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God." (Romans 8:14, 16).

We are the daughters of God; and he loves us. It is beautiful to know you and I matter to the Creator and Possessor of the Heavens and the Earth. And that we are not only allowed but encouraged to study, ask questions, ponder and dialogue with the Father.
I love my group and I anticipate the weeks to come.
Thank you Jesus, for knowing what my heart needed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog via an LPM post. Loved your picture! I'm doing Patriarch's as well! Thought I should drop a line since we have that in common. What an amazing study, huh? How cool is God when he speaks to our very situation through His word (and Beth)! God bless you Siesta!
xoxo
Michelle

Andreea said...

I love your blog. :) So encouraging!

Thank you for the comments on the pic of Beth and Sunni. :) I really hope they saw it...I made it during the time that Sunni had gotten out and we were waiting for them to find her. I waited until they found her to post it.